Radice: Rind Dublin
Product Number: 002-030-3609
Classically Italian in proportion, this Dublin from the Radice workshop features a prominent bowl expanding as it rises from the heel, its taper gradual and refined. The transition is particularly soft, with wide contours that promote an almost Horn-like attitude, and the shank tapers away into a tapering mouthpiece of variegated gold and beige tones for elegant contrast.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.68 in./118.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy