Radice: Rind Bent Pot with Spiral Carving
Product Number: 002-030-3614
A solidly substantial Pot shape, this Radice makes fine use of the workshop's Rind rustication, stained a chestnut hue and paired to a tight, spiral-carved shank treatment. Said shank is also stained a warm, smooth polish, lending this otherwise classically inclined piece a hint of Italian playfulness as well as an interesting contrast of texture.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.56 in./115.82 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy