Radice: Rind Billiard (G) (E)
Product Number: 002-030-3627
Among Radice's larger pipes, this "G" Billiard is a robust piece of neoclassical proportions, fittingly placing the majority of the visual weight up front with the bowl and firm heel. The transition is clean and nearly set to 90 degrees, with a subtle taper gliding down from the muscular shank to the stem. It's finished in the Rind's craggy rustication, with the rim partially smoothed and lighter in tone for a truly elegant look.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 3.36 oz./95.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy