Radice: Rind Bent Pot with Faux Bamboo
Product Number: 002-030-3759
Reminiscent of Gigi's years at the Castello factory, this Radice bent Pot bears a striking resemblance to Castello's signature "55" shape. The sharp, protruding heel is a sure nod to the iconic Castello design, as well as Italian neoclassic style in general. The Radices have made it all their own, though, with this Rind-rusticated piece accented by the workshop's signature faux-bamboo application — the shank carved and finished to resembled a knuckle of bamboo.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy