Radice: Silk Cut Bent Apple with Spiral Carved
Product Number: 002-030-3948
The Radices present an eye-catching, elegantly bent Apple in this rendition, with the workshop's signature faux bamboo treatment separating the bowl from the gently bent mouthpiece. Stained a light chestnut, the bamboo carving serves as handsome contrast to the black, Silk Cut sandblast of the plump bowl and the black acrylic stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy