Radice: Silk Cut Rhodesian (E)
Product Number: 002-030-3986
Balancing a large, neoclassically proportioned bowl with a more gestural flow through the shank and stem, this handsome Rhodesian shape from the Radices cuts a striking silhouette in profile, while still offering plenty of substance in hand. What's more, it's finished in one of the workshop's excellent sandblasts, offering a stunning display growth rings climbing the bowl. It also boasts a hand-cut brindled vulcanite bit, a touch lighter than a cumberland, and quite handsome.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy