Radice: Rind Bent Pot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-030-4146
Thick walled and stout, this rounded Pot design from Radice houses a generous chamber depth and a firm heel. Displaying the Italian neoclassic style of dramatized proportions, the bowl dominates the visual weight of this piece. The gracefully arcing, slender shank and slightly downturned stem trail behind, the acrylic mouthpiece's colors of shimmering butterscotch contrasting the dark Rind rustication. The smooth rim is lightly stained and shows off fetching pinpricks of birdseye.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy