Radice: Rind Billiard with Spiral Carving Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-030-4159
A tall, neoclassical Billiard bowl graces this Radice offering, dressed in the workshop's rugged Rind rustication and a ruddy stain. Behind, it's paired to a shank that's been hand-carved in a unique, smooth, spiraled pattern. Said shank is also stained a warm chestnut tone, lending the palette a hint of Italian playfulness as well as an interesting contrast of texture while matching the smooth rim. A well-designed piece from one of the most experienced workshops in Italy.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.81 oz./51.26 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy