Radice: Silk Cut Rhodesian Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-030-4274
This bowl-centric Rhodesian from Radice maintains typical Italian neoclassic shaping cues, exaggerating one feature of the shape for a whimsical take on the shape-chart standard. The stout bowl stands at the fore of a round shank, with a broad flare up to the beadlines and a smooth taper toward the rim. The shank is rendered with a smooth portion of briar that transitions to a faux military mount equipped with a tapered acrylic stem. Dressed in honey-hued version of Radice's Silk Cut sandblast that reveals rippling growth rings that complement the hearty bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.08 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy