Radice: Silk Cut Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-030-4276
Easy to mistake for a Dublin with its thick rim and tapered bowl, this Billiard maintains the cylindrical chamber that is the most important difference between the two. The stout bowl tapers downward to a muscular heel that sweeps backward to a relatively slim round shank outfitted with an especially broad acrylic accent and matching bent stem in an iridescent, smoky grey. Dressed in Radice's Silk Cut sandblast that reveals ring grain that ripples up the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy