Radice: Rind Bent Pot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-030-4340
A visually stunning bent Pot, this piece from Radice pairs a squat, stout bowl to a languid curve of shank and stem. As is typical for Italian briars, the bowl here holds most of the visual weight within the composition, its muscular build and broad waistline instantly drawing the eye away from the more slender shank-and-stem arrangement. The crisp, dark Rind rustication dresses the stummel and provides plenty of tactile feedback for the fingers to explore, save for the rim, which is smoothly polished and stained a lighter hue, and part of the upper bowl, which is carved to mimic melting wax.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.29 oz./64.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy