Radice: Rind Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-030-4537
Muscular and alluring, this bent Billiard from Radice features a plump, Brandy-like bowl that stands at the fore of a vertically inclined shank-and-stem arrangement. Though the bowl is certainly the brawniest aspect of the composition, the shank and stem's sinuous curvature and reaching posture manages to wrestle some of the visual weight from the composition's fore, effectively balancing out the overall form. It's all dressed in the craggy Rind rustication, which lends a wealth of engaging texture to the stummel.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy