Randy Wiley: Galleon Partially Rusticated Bent Acorn
Product Number: 002-093-1683
With a newer style of rustication, as well as a pretty colorful mount and stem combination, you might not spot this bent Acorn as a Randy Wiley at a casual glance. Looking past the surface, however, things become quite a bit clearer, as the underlying shaping is unmistakably Randy's own; robust, generous, and subtly naturalistic.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States