Randy Wiley: Galleon Apple (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1738
Though one of Randy Wiley's more tightly reigned designs, this Galleon still mixes elements of multiple traditional shapes; rounded Apple, stout Pot, and even the canted Belge can all be seen in the design of the bowl, with the latter-most's presence continuing into the seamless transition and finely-tapered shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States