Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (30)
Product Number: 002-093-1791
Though I'd categorize this as one of Randy's sculptural shapes, he's kept the design simpler than usual, as well as completely symmetrical. It's a clean, smooth execution of a non-traditional form, something complemented very well by the polished finish and light contrast stain - not to mention the fine-stranded, feathery grain pattern of the briar itself.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.56 in./166.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States