Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Pot (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1770
Randy Wiley's shaping spectrum covers a lot of ground, yet all remain readily recognizable as his own. A big bowled classic shape easy lines and simple form, finished in a black rustication, like this one, is just as easy to spot as distinctly Wiley as one this artisan's wild sculptural or floral pieces.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States