Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Brandy (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1801
A broad and solid bent Brandy, the curvature and mass placement of this briar's shape results in a sensation in hand that's firm, rather than voluptuous. Fittingly, the finish complements this with black rustication, highlighted by a walnut stain one the polished rim, underside (flattened, making for a sure sitter balance), and shank-end.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States