Randy Wiley: Galleon Calabash (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1827
A towering Galleon, this Randy Wiley take on the classic presents a Calabash shape of generous depth, firm lines, and a smooth, easy flow to shank and stem. Evidently to accentuate the bowl's impressive stature, he kept the degree of bend minimal. the gesture this creates also happens to add a nice bit of emphasis to the "oomph" of the heel.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States