Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Billiard (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1830
Though for a Dunhill this would be pushing a Group 6, for a Randy Wiley, it's one of his more modestly-sized creations. While it may be a featherweight compared to its brethren, the walls are quite stout, and the chamber, even with a gentle taper, promises to hold a good-sized smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States