Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2054
In profile there's nothing unusual about this Wiley, its smooth lines and crown of plateau being perfectly common freehand Dublin attributes. The cross-section is unique though, being teardrop shaped, and thus creating a leading edge at the forward face of the bowl. In hand that makes for a shape that's still comfortable, but a little more interesting.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States