Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (50)
Product Number: 002-093-2060
Though shank and stem go in a more typical freehand direction, the bowl of this bent Dublin has something of an Ed Burak design look to it, being very clean, smooth, and solid. It is as you might expect quite thick-walled, which is a plus since that means all the more rim area to show off the briar's dense birdsye.
- Eric N. Squires
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$298.35
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.66 oz./75.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States