Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Billiard (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2069
Quite a warm and earthy composition from Randy Wiley, this bent Billiard features a massive, plateau-crowned bowl perched at the end of a comparatively lithe and lean shank and stem configuration. The warm walnut stain matches perfectly to the amber and toffee colored acrylic mouthpiece, while showcasing a display of flame grain as well.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States