Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Billiard (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2071
A tall, upright bowl is paired to a proportionally hearty shank via a well-defined transition, leading the eye to a plateau-adorned mortise face paired to a translucent, amber-hued acrylic stem. It certainly evokes the look of the Danish school, and with a touch of organic elegance, too.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$164.48
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States