Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2113
Freehand-ish, but also not; this is not a terribly helpful way to describe a pipe, but it was the first thing to come to mind. You see, what Randy Wiley has done here is make a shape with flourish and flare and sculptural valleys, as you expect to see on a freehand of the older Danish/Danish-inspired tradition, but without any of the asymmetry. The result is an equally dramatic, but much more controlled style.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States