Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (60)
Product Number: 002-093-2126
One of Wiley's overtly asymmetrical pieces, this bent Dublin shows a soft sort of sway and curve to the bowl when viewed from the front or rear, with the sweeping lines that you see leading to the heel in profile, oddly enough serving as an anchor from said front/rear angles. Flame grain is plentiful, and the plateau is dense.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States