Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2138
Quite a compact and abbreviated take on the bent Dublin, this piece from Randy Wiley keeps much of the carver's penchant for stout, visually heavy bowls but pares down the shank and stem to tighter-knit proportions. The effect is quite charming, especially here in the all-smooth finish of the the Patina line. It's a steady sitter too!
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States