Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (88)
Product Number: 002-093-2140
Heavy and imposing in form, the shaping of this plateau-crowned bent Dublin seems to have been intentionally set up to contrast the light, yet plentiful, and most of all very fine-stranded flame grain of this particularly choice piece of briar.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$198.90
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States