Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (60)
Product Number: 002-093-2144
There are more than a couple ways to get a briar to sit, but most of them involve a flattened panel of some sort. In this case, said panel lives on the shank's underside, following through to a well-defined, sweeping gesture at the heel, making for a crisp, dramatic silhouette. Contrasting to that, it wears a crown of lively plateau, bolstered by a full spread of contrast-stained flame.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$317.48
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States