Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2153
This Randy Wiley bent Dublin displays a pronounced, almost checkmark-like silhouette in profile, accentuated by its jaunty heel and poised, forward bowl. The long stretch of trim shank and stem lends it a fairly lithesome presence, both visually and in hand, and the warm pearlescent stem just keeps things all the more affable.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States