Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Pot (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2173
Sometimes you want a crazy new dessert that arrives at the table on fire, and sometimes you just want a steak and some potatoes. Sometimes Randy Wiley creates wild and sweeping freehands, and sometimes he makes robust and well-formed renditions of the classics. This (very) stout-walled handful of a Galleon bent Pot, in case you hadn't already gathered, is all meat and potatoes.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States