Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (77)
Product Number: 002-093-2177
From the creamy-hued, gently curved bit, through the distinct transition and slight spur of the underside, and into the full-bodied bowl, the composition of this Patina bent Dublin is a deft work of balance and counter-balance, accent and accentuation. Add to that plenty of flame grain, an exquisitely smooth finish, thick walls and a generous chamber, and you've got one fine American briar.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States