Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Billiard (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2186
In his designs, Randy Wiley often places more visual weight on the bowl itself — drawing the eye in their extra broad chambers and thick supporting walls. That distribution works exceptionally well here in this broad bent Billiard, sporting some serious depth and breadth, yet still leaving the composition balanced by following it up with a rather trim and elegant shank and saddle stem configuration.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States