Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Billiard (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2191
Randy Wiley's individual pieces can vary widely, but his shaping style is pretty recognizable. A large bowl is here set to a rather trim transition and flaring shank, allowing for most of the visual weight to be kept up front. There's some generous chamber within, and the Galleon finish offers some finely-textured rustication, sure to satisfy wandering fingers. Its ebbing curves have been finished in a warm tone, creating a rather understated piece.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States