Randy Wiley: Galleon Pot (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2224
Balancing a large, stout-walled bowl with a rather trim shank and stem configuration, this straight Pot really showcases Randy Wiley's Italian influence with striking neoclassical proportions. The finish, of course, is classic Wiley through and through, featuring a crisp, dense rustication, a dark stain, and a mouthpiece of swirled cream and tan acrylic.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States