Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2226
Balancing bold Italian neo-classical proportions with a Danish-style flared shank and sweeping transition, this bent Dublin showcases Randy Wiley's unique aesthetic quite well, with the big, broad Dublin bowl bearing the majority of the composition's visual weight. It's finished here in the craggy rustication of the Galleon line, making for a stimulating feel in hand.
- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$141.53
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States