Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-093-2235
Sturdy yet supple, here Randy Wiley has crafted a classic sort of bent Dublin, with no need for excessive flair. The grain is a fine mixture of Birdseye and 3/4, the bevel at the rim is gentle, and the bend of the shank and stem offer just a touch of his usual whimsy — making for a piece that is comfortable in hand, as well as simply designed.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$183.60
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States