Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2244
Randy Wiley has here swapped some of his more organic shaping aesthetic for something a little more traditional, shaping a Dublin with classic sensibilities. Start with a marginally flaring bowl, add twin bead lines, give it a prominent heel and a sinuous edge thanks to the subtle s-curve through shank and stem, and then top it off with a simple, light-contrast finish.- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States