Randy Wiley: Smooth Freehand (66) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-093-2245
Randy Wiley's signature shaping style seems to nod more towards the Italian neoclassical than the Danish or English, namely in the way he handles the distribution of visual weight in his designs. This Freehand is a great example of that approach, featuring a big, stout-walled bowl set to a pinched transition and a flared, organically-inclined shank. Matching that playful shaping, Randy went with quite a contrast in the palette, juxtaposing its light, natural stain with a mouthpiece of red acrylic.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.43 oz./68.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States