Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Pot (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2259
Broad contours and easy flow; these are pretty representative of Randy Wiley's more classic (i.e. less sculptural) shapes, and, really, of the better pipe designs of the older American school of artisans in general (plus Ed Burak, as a designer of American pipes if not a maker of them). They're also just what you'll find here, in the shaping of this dark Galleon Pot-Dublin.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States