Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Billiard (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2260
Large and organically inclined, this bent Billiard from Randy Wiley offers a gestural profile and incredibly deep chamber within. Combined with the subtle rustication, the underside wears a craggy display of natural briar, jutting out from beneath and offering a stimulating texture in hand. Free of adorning accents, the piece presents a pastoral appeal, contrasted by lightly stained briar at the rim and shank-end.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.58 in./65.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States