Randy Wiley: Smooth Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2285
Though classical of form, this Randy Wiley bent Dublin still cuts a clean, checkmark-like silhouette in profile, all rendered in palm-filling proportions. Light licks of flame ride the flanks, leading the eye to the softly domed rim. The lovely grain is highlighted by a warm, light-contrast stain, pairing well with jet-black of the acrylic stem.— Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$149.18
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States