Randy Wiley: Patina Paneled Bent Pot (77)
Product Number: 002-093-2322
Randy Wiley's paneled pieces have their own special charm, though I usually expect to see the technique used in a Dublin shape. Here, however, he's applied the shaping style to a broad-bodied bent Pot, and with some nice results — it's a piece that's comfortable and muscular in hand, with a hint of extra structure to its form. Quite a neat piece.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States