Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (10)
Product Number: 002-093-2325
Generously flared and deeply bent, this Randy Wiley Dublin offers at once a full-bodied in hand feel and easy chin-resting capability. There's also almost two inches of chamber depth hear, hewing this piece close to house pipe proportions. It's dressed here in one of the carver's more understated finishes, simply offering a light, natural stain underneath which lies some impressive straight grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States