Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Brandy (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2340
A fairly plump take on the bent Brandy, this Randy Wiley piece offers a languid style of lifting shank and stem, perfectly suited to this sort of soft-lined bowl. Finished in one of his light, warm stains, it's neatly accented by the stem in a subtle swirl of black and red.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States