Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Pot (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2341
This a more slender rendition of the bent Pot from Randy Wiley. The bowl is noticeably more squat than the typical Billiard, but the insulating walls aren't as hefty as one would normally expect from a Pot. It results, then, in a rather streamlined piece, accentuated by the saddle stem and given a bright presentation thanks to the vivid contrast stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States