Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Billiard (88)
Product Number: 002-093-2344
A bold heel and tall, imposing bowl define this Randy Wiley bent Billiard, with the slender shank and stem acting more as after thoughts. Randy chose the perfect shape for this piece of briar as perfectly vertical tongues of flame grain streak the flanks and birdseye saturates the broad rim. To draw more focus to the stem, it's been rendered from swirled acrylic, boasting hues earthy hues of brown and gray.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States