Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Billiard (88)
Product Number: 002-093-2359
A bent Billiard that nods toward the Dublin, this Randy Wiley design is lithe of curve, with a jaunty style of upward-thrust bowl, and just the right amount of plateau crown. It's been finished in one of his medium contrasts, the result being plenty of vivid grain to enjoy.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.59 oz./73.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States