Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2382
Though Randy Wiley typically fits his pipes with traditional, jet-black stems, he will ever-so-often feel the urge to add a splash of color. That's certainly the case with this bent Dublin, as the dark, rusticated stummel pairs pastorally with the forest green hues of the acrylic stem. Shape-wise, it's a rather trim number, with most of the visual weight thrust toward a bowl that features an Acorn-like heel spur. With a well-sized chamber and a smooth polished rim to add a sense of a refinement, this piece is sure to satisfy.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States