Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2412
A bent Dublin with some fairly classical sensibilities, this piece from Randy Wiley sports a long, lithe bend to its shank and stem, a mild forward cant to its bowl, and the beautiful Patina finish — which highlights not only some fine wisps of flame, but makes for an inviting palette. It's a neat piece, and one that should serve as a steady clencher, too.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States