Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (10)
Product Number: 002-093-2432
From the playfully flared, almost Urn-like bowl, to the easy trail of shank and stem out back, the composition of this Patina bent Dublin is a deft work of balance and counter-balance, accent and accentuation. Add to that plenty of flame grain, an exquisitely smooth finish, thick walls and a generous chamber, and you've got one fine American briar.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States